[Electronics-talk] About the credit card question earlier

Christopher J Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 22:05:37 UTC 2015

I'm glad you called and didn't let the negativity of some people on this
list discourage you.

I'm curious, what information is captured in braille on these cards? It
would be handy just keeping track of my cards, but is the card number
and the verification code in braille on these cards? That would be cool.

On 4/18/2015 1:35 PM, Diane Vlasoff via Electronics-talk wrote:
> Thank you to the person who earlier send email about Braille credit cards. I contacted Wells Fargo just now and I'm getting all of my credit cards and ATM card Braille from them. I can't believe it exclaim
>
> Diane Vlasoff

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail