[Electronics-talk] anybody use DVR

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:43:34 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to be so late with weighing in on this topic.
Maybe someone has already mentioned Uverse, but I use the dvr that is part
of the cable box in conjunction with the Uverse app that is available for
the iPhone.

Uverse displays a guide, and you can choose the time, date and channels
There are also options in the guide that allow you to either record a single
program, or an entire series.
The uverse app also has a recordings tab where you can watch shows that you
recorded.
I also like to use the dvr controls on the remote to rewind, stop or pause
during a program. It is especially helpful if I get a phone call.

Now, if Uverse would make its on screen menus accessible, that would be
perfect.

Best

Liz