[Electronics-talk] Debit and Credit Cards

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:46:09 UTC 2015

Thank you for your candid thoughts. It is appreciated. Your story is a good one with it's perspective.  You could educate others with your lived experience(S).
It is one thing for someone like me, who has been blind their whole life to try to educate someone. I have a limited perspective/view since, I never been able to see to bring that attribute to the conversation.  You, on the other hand, can encounter someone who thinks little of the blind, and counteract the situation by explaining what you discuss below.  Has that worked in your situation(S) dealing with the public?  Have a great evening.