[Electronics-talk] Debit and Credit Cards

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:52:06 UTC 2015

Interesting about the Discover card, I did not know about all cards starting with the same 6011... Also, that is strange that they did not include the CVV or expiration number... So, AT&T had a phone card that was like a credit-card? I guess that was popular prior to everyone having cell phones. Have a good evening.