[Electronics-talk] Accessible Televisions

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 14:19:30 UTC 2015

You sir, are wrong.  There are some accessible televisions now on the market, but, far from perfect.  Frankly, I hate to be personal, but, your negativity is really starting to get on my very very last nurve!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in