[Electronics-talk] Linux and smart watch

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Aug 4 14:49:04 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone,

Ben, The picture of the watch clearly shows 4 cells, but the rest of your questions are interesting.

The Linux conversation will likly get more traction on the nfbcs list. Several of us on that list make our living on Linux.

I haven't used Orca in several years, but it certainly wasn't a very good linux screen reader then.

Generally, I recommend some type of terminal based option for using Linux, either an ssh client from windows, or a Linux based terminal screen reader such as yasr (yet another screen reader)

Jim