[Electronics-talk] possibly strange question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Dec 3 07:04:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is probably for the females on the list. Does anyone on the list who is
totally blind use a curling iron or straightener? Are we, as blind persons,
more likely to get burned on them? How do we learn to use them? I am asking
because QVC's today's special value is a hair styler. But it gets up to
380F-420F. Yikes! I asked customer service if there was a guard and she said
there is. But I have never used one so does it stay hot or does it just heat
for a few seconds when you press a button?

Thanks,

Lauren, whose hair is getting long enough that it needs help.

Blessings in Jesus' name:

My digital evangelism blog is at:

www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)

Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."