[Electronics-talk] Lightweight Canes

Star Song starsong at gmx.com
Sun Dec 13 13:45:01 UTC 2015

Hello all,
This is a low-tech question, as I know of no such list. If there
is another appropriate list, please let me know. I had a slim
very lightweight cane from California Canes(which is no longer in
business) for many years and loved it. However at Thanksgiving it
was run over by a car and broken in half. Does anyone know where
I could get a very lightweight slim cane? I have the usual type
from Ambutech as a back-up, but they are twice as heavy and more
like carrying a tank for me. Also the super light aluminum
identity cane is too fragile to carry for every day use. If
anyone knows of a company that makes a lightweight cane I would
be very grateful. Shonen