[Electronics-talk] Accessible Coffee Makers

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:18:40 UTC 2015

Oh Lord god I find HSN presenters and presentations soooooo booooring
and long and there aren't enough customer testimonials featured on air
for my taste. I tried. Perhaps I'll find better luck on Amazon wih the
model you speak of. Any particular one youd recommend? What must I buy
extra to be up and running when I get the machine?