[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Lightweight Canes

cheez cheez at cox.net
Mon Dec 14 18:07:36 UTC 2015

The carbon fiber canes I've had started splintering after a few weeks of
usage.  I had to pull splinters out of my hands and fingers quite a bit.
Also, when I smacked one on the side of the sidewalk once, it tore right up
the shaft, as if someone had taken a knife to it.  So I use canes that
aren't made out of any fiber now.

Vince