[Electronics-talk] Repurchasing an app I refunded?

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Fri Dec 18 02:19:32 UTC 2015

I know of a friend who did that. I think he had to contact Apple to get that
cleared up. He said they did it then, just that one doesn't get another
chance to refund it again, which makes sense. This can end up being a bitter
pill in that if we buy inaccessible apps that later become completely
accessible after we got them refunded, we have to go through similar hoops
to get the app again once that happens.