[Electronics-talk] Accessible tablet

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 27 16:05:40 UTC 2015

I'm pretty sure the no scratch glass available for iPhone 6+ is also
available for the iPad models as well.  I got that glass for a screen
protector along with an otter defender case for my iPhone 6+ and that
has worked out well.  I was told at the AT&T store that this glass
installed if a phone is dropped won't crack the phone's screen.  If you
go for Android you had best either have an android phone already or a
dropbox account with dropbox apps on both devices so you will be able to
share files.  If I get another Android tablet, it will be a Nexus since
google doesn't put bloatware that interferes with accesssibility stuff
on those nexus tablets more importantly you get operating system updates
first where other manufacturers LG for one takes over a year after
google releases an update to make it available to users.