[Electronics-Talk] comcast

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Dec 30 00:35:08 UTC 2015

I have an hd flat screen tv and I think somehow managed to put the tv into
rgb mode which among other things disables audio.  I was using the comcast
provided remote at the time too.  I think I hit the button below the mute
button to do it too.  Are there any comcast subscribers on
electronics-talk who can tell me how to reverse this?
I have the comcast apps for my iPhone and can use those one of them x1
remote seems to be able to substitute for that remote.