[Electronics-Talk] Talking Book Player & Podcast! New Years deals: Free Wall Charger & Discounts on Accessories with all players, Daily Deals!!

Chip Orange Corange at PSC.STATE.FL.US
Thu Dec 31 15:52:07 UTC 2015

Hi Laz,

I am interested in a talking Sansa player for Audible books (my wife uses what I think is a Sansa Clip Zip for her Audible books).

When I looked at the descriptions of yours, they all seemed to say they would not play protected audio books; can you explain why this is?  Do you have any which do play Audible books and protected WMA format books?

Thanks.

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission