[Electronics-Talk] hd radios

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 19:00:24 UTC 2015

Well, many of us tend to like the Sparc radios out there.  In further fact, unless I am very much mistaken, the Sparc radios are the only even partially accessible HD radios out there now.  From what I hear, they seem to be pretty much average so far as reception, but quality good.

!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!