[Electronics-Talk] hd radios

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Wed Dec 30 20:30:24 UTC 2015

Okay, I know a couple of people who had the one Radioshack used to sell, and
I have a question.  Since this is a normal HD radio, and they can use it,
what really needs to be "accessible" about an hD radio?  I mean, none of the
"accessible" ones will read the stuff stations put up on the display, like
traffic reports, and all that.  Pam.