[Electronics-talk] JAWS question

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 04:05:36 UTC 2015

Hello, everyone!

First—a long time ago, I wrote requesting suggestions when I was considering switching email providers. By way of update, I had a friend work with me on installing Win. LiveMail, and am, generally, very satisfied with it. The ribbon can sometimes be tricky, especially when I’m searching for the “go to” item when I want to switch from Inbox to another folder; but the screen clutter and being unable to delete messages with one keystroke—no problems any more! So, thanks for all of your advice.

Now to another quick question: When I try to get JAWS to spell an item by using Insert F5, it speaks WAY too quickly; how can I slow the spelling down? Thanks!

Sandra