[Electronics-talk] gaming consoles

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 00:23:59 UTC 2015

We have a WII that I play on sometimes. I can play the boxing and beat
anyone in the house, I can play golf, tennis, bowling and do the
jogging/racing on the fitness pad. There may be more stuff I could play, but
these are the only ones I have tried and I have no vision. Keep in mind,
everyone in my house is sited and I just jump in when they are playing
sometimes so I am not sure how accessible it would be to start a game from
scratch, IE, putting in the disk, choosing numbers of players and so on.
HTH