[Electronics-talk] gaming consoles

philip blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 07:49:30 UTC 2015

Your ability to use a gaming console depends partially on how much residual vision you have. If you check the able gamers discussion forums you can find out more about technologies that may be available to assist if you have other disabilities besides blindness. One thing I do remember about the original Wii is that the web browser had a function where you can zoom in.

Sent from my iPhone