[Electronics-talk] Google Apps

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:10:23 UTC 2015

It's been a while since I used them regularly, but just over a year ago
I used Google Docs and Google Hangouts on a daily basis. I found the
best solution was using Google Chrome with the ChromeVox extension. Some
of the mobile apps are also workable.

You don't mention what operating system or screen reader you're using.
That would help, although Chrome with ChromeVox is all free and works on
Windows, the Mac and Linux.

This list is also for accessible consumer electronics, so there may be
better lists for you to ask this question. I'm not on a general blind
computer users list, but I know there out there, and if we know what
operating system you're using, I'm sure some of us could direct you to a
list where you may get more information.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail