[Electronics-talk] headsets or ear buds

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:59:10 UTC 2015

I think the key to air planes is noise cancellation. You want to drown
out that engine noise. Whether you want passive noise cancellation or
just active noise cancellation depends on whether you want to just
eliminate the engine noise or also the ambient noise around you, such as
conversations and the like. I personally like just active noise
cancellation when traveling, since I still want to hear what's going on
around me. Unfortunately, I don't have a head set that fits this
criteria that I'd recommend right now.

On 01/21/2015 07:39 PM, Beverly Crook via Electronics-talk wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am leaving on a trip to South Africa and I never have found a good headset to listen to books on the play on the airplane.
>    Those of you who have traveled know how loud the planes are.
>    I would sure love some recommendations. I am leaving on the 5th of February
>
>      Thank You, Beverly

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail