[Electronics-talk] headsets or ear buds

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:13:30 UTC 2015

Bose, hands down.
They're headphones are pricy, but its worth it because they last a
really long time and are extremely good at sound cancelation.
I bought one in 2007 and used it countless times for airplain noise
myself so I know exactly what you're talking about.
Either model works, although I'm more familiar with the around-the-ear
model, but I have seen other models on display as well.
I've also heard Beats is good but never tried them.

--
Thank you.

Jorge A. Paez

Email: jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com

Number: 917-755-0349

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Member National Federation of the Blind, National Federation of the
Blind of Florida, and Florida Assosiation of Blind Students.
Changing what it means to be blind, and raising the bar of exelence
higher every day.

Warning:
This email may contain privileged and or confidential information. Any
transmition, or reproduction of this email by any party is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please reply to this
message and let the sender know, and proceed to destroy any copies of
the message or its contentsfor which you are not given authorization
to access and or read.