[Electronics-talk] accessible ebook organiser

Michael Micallef micam001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:43:09 UTC 2015

hi friends,

On my pc I have a lot of books in several formats which include EPUB,
MOBI, PDF AND TXT and even in CHN format.

So I really need an e-book manager, to say the truth, I found a good one
called 'alfa-ebook manager', but unfortunately it was partially
accessible and despite the fact that we wrote to the developers there
were no response.

So, can someone suggest me an accessible e-book manager, basically I
need to search and categorise my books and possibly build a database of
what I really have or not.

thanks,

Michael