[Electronics-talk] NLS digital player navigating between levels

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 18:46:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am currently reading Unbroken, too.  Use the MENU button, which is the short horizontal lined button just below the speaker.  Each time you press it, you will hear a different term for navigating the book.  There is Part, Chapter, Phrase, and Bookmark.  Press and release it until you hear Part then go to the part you want by pressing the left or right arrow that is on either side of the MENU button.  When you get there, press and release the MENU  button again until you hear CHAPTER and then press the right arrow until you get to the desired chapter.  Good luck.  You may email me if you have any additional questions.  Take care and God bless.

Annely