[Electronics-talk] Still Not Sure What to do About Autoplay for the Second Time Around

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:58:11 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I was warned last time by another lister that my message might be OT
for the Electronics-talk list, but computers are designated as
electronics aren't they? and I've seen other topics regarding
computers as well. So, here goes. I went to the control Panel and
selected "Ask Me what to do Every time" for audio CD's, removable
drives, Blu-rays, Advanced Cd'S, DVD's, all of that and I can't get
Windows to do this upon inserting a CD or memory stick. If it's
anything other than music nothing happens. Often, I'm only given the
option to open photos if it's a memory stick and I know there are
other files like in Word or text on it. With music it automatically
plays, how do I change this so I am allowed to choose?

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com
P.S. Forgive me but this is like being raped by technology.