[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] knfb reader app?

cheez cheez at cox.net
Fri Jul 10 00:33:05 UTC 2015

It's quite obvious you don't have a print scanner at your disposal.  For you
had, then you'd have a different attitude about this app.
Let me tell you, I had one of those KNFB Readers which were attached to a
PDA, and this app eliminates the bulkiness that first reader presented, and
it is much faster during the recognition.  And you don't have to press
buttons to scan and read the material.
I think your best bet is to google comments from users.  then maybe you'll
make up your mind to purchase it the next time it goes on sale.  If it does
again.
Vince