[Electronics-talk] accessible parenting control software help needed

philip blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:34:13 UTC 2015

I know I'm responding to this message very late, but I have been reading old posts that I hadn't gone through yet. There is a program that I like called K-9 You can find that online. There is a free home version that works well with Zoom text. I don't know for sure that it will work with any other screen reader, but it appears to be a web-based application with standard form controls.

Sent from my iPhone