[Electronics-talk] knfb reader app?

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:25:33 UTC 2015

Hi all!
It scans and reads documents. It also opens PDFs and reads them. I find it to be a hit or miss even with documents but it's a lot better than anything else that I tried. It does a very good job with opening PDFs. I did that myself this morning. I got a PDF in my E Mail and out of the PDF oppening apps, KNFB was the only app that could read it.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone