[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] knfb reader app?

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 13 14:29:45 UTC 2015

You are free to make the choices you want, no one is forcing you to buy this phone, or that phone.  However, every choice has consequences and a price, figurative, if not literal.  All technology and software moves forward, not just that for the blind.  So, using older technology, that isn't actively developed or supported has a price.  Further, the quality of work a given technology or piece of software tends to improve over time, the KNFB Reader of today is substantially better than the original, smaller, cheaper, and reads much better.

Dave