[Electronics-talk] Check Writing Software

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Tue Jul 21 15:43:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
I use MoneyTalks, and it works extremely well. The only part for which you may need sighted help is to get the software and your printer calibrated to your check size. The settings on your computer would be accessible of course, but you'd probably need to test print a check or two and adjust the settings if the print doesn't appear in exactly the correct location on the check. Once you have that set up, it is totally accessible. I use it to write checks and track my checking account, and also to track my credit card expenses. I do not recall how much the software costs, but it wasn't too bad at all. It is from the American Printing House so you can find it on their website.

Sarah