[Electronics-talk] check writing software?

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Jul 22 04:57:11 UTC 2015

Paranoia or faithless, Evelyn?
The odds of a screw up occurring is slim to none.  Your check could get
mangled by a sorting machine at the post office, or ink could seep through
the envelope as it's being processed at said facility.
But to each is own as they say.  I haven't had any screw ups with electronic
pay yet, and I've been doing it for at least 25 years.
But I'm not knocking those that choose otherwise.  So don't get angry with
me.  No offense intended.

Vince