[Electronics-talk] 2 Google Accounts and CD/DVD Drive Not Working

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 02:15:35 UTC 2015

I only have one Google account at the moment, so I can't test this
myself, but try clicking on your account, which probably just looks like
your Gmail address, and you should be able to select another account.
Here's a web page with more information
http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/How-To-Switch-Fast-Between-Multiple-Gmail-Accounts.htm
If this doesn't work for you, maybe you could provide the browser and
screen reader you're using and someone could provide more specific help.
No Google didn't limit Gmail to just one account.

I'm not sure what version of Windows you're running, but Windows 7 still
presents a dialog on what action you want the operating system to take
when it detects a CD has been inserted into your system. Of course you
can disable this. If you provide the version of Windows you're running,
someone can tell you what setting to check.

Finally, I don't think either of these questions are on topic for this
list, so you might get better answers if you posted it to a list more
appropriate for Windows or the screen reader you're running. I'm not the
moderator though, so I'm just suggesting how you might best get your
questions answered.

On 06/18/2015 08:51 PM, Danielle Antoine via Electronics-talk wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I had 2 GMail accounts at one time but now can not access the other
> one which I had for business purposes. What's happening is that when
> signed out, Gmail presents my variety email address. So I am only
> given the option of putting in that password. No edit box shows up to
> change the email addresses. Is anyone else having this problem? Did
> they put a limit of only 1 account?
>
> Another thing Ive encountered is when I put in a CD or DVD, no window
> pops up asking what I want to do. Was this discontinued after Windows
> XP? Only thing that wors is Media Player and it'll automatically start
> playing a CD. What is really going on?
>
> Danielle

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail