[Electronics-talk] 2 Google Accounts and CD/DVD Drive Not Working

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 19 04:46:38 UTC 2015

There is a link or button (cannot remember which) that says sign in with a
different account. This should bring up a page where you can choose  from
your accounts. If only one is listed, use the add another account link. This
has not changed recently. Apparently you did something (clear cookies?) that
may have made Google on that computer forget about your other account or
something.