[Electronics-talk] Netflicks introducing audio description for theblind

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sat Jun 20 13:14:39 UTC 2015

Eh, Papa, I checked out this link you sent and there was no mention of audio
description at all.
Makes me wonder if the video changes each day.
Have you new info on Netflix's intentions?
I also checked out the program that was said to have the audio description
and the option never appeared for me.  I was using my i5S.
Vince