[Electronics-talk] Netflicks introducing audio description for theblind

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Jun 20 16:28:04 UTC 2015

Netflix definitely has audio description. I'm using it to watch "house of cards", and it exists for other shows as well.

You need to be running the latest version of Netflix  on your iPhone, start watching a show that supports audio description such as House of cards, and then go into the language options. In there, you will find an English with the scription option.

Jim

Written While on the Move