[Electronics-talk] Netflicks introducing audio description for theblind

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 21 12:21:58 UTC 2015

My limited understanding of the audio captions is that you can only identify
movies/programs with audio captioning when you log in from a PC, you then
have to place the movie/program in your cue, and then when you are watching
the movie/program from your preferred device you have to turn on the feature
as described earlier on this list every time you want to use the feature.

HTH,
Annette