[Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sat Jun 27 01:32:25 UTC 2015

All the ones I've seen, you put your cup under, and it pushes up against the
thing that fills it up, or sometimes, there is a big button above.  But
there are not pages and pages of drinks; usually just something like five.
If you know the place, you could memorize where each one is, but if you
don't, you have to ask, but you could do the rest.  Pam.