[Electronics-talk] Independence Day Special! Save when you purchase an iPhone 5s and get one month free service!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Jun 27 16:27:41 UTC 2015

Independence Day is coming up, fast. And what device represents
independence for most blind or VI folks?

That's right! The iPhone!

We have iPhone 5s on sale at this time starting at $379.99 plus you
get a free month of service increasing your savings! After your first
month is over there's no obligation! You can sign up with us or go
with your preferred carrier except Sprint. These very-lightly used
iPhones are unlocked and are in great condition.

To read about and order an iPhone 5s (16 to 64GB), visit:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/iPhone-5S-_p_54.html

What's in the package: iPhone 5S lightly used, Lightning Connector to
USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, and some non-Apple earbuds with built-in
mic. We'll set up the triple click home to launch VoiceOver and it'll
arrive with VO turned on.

This special will end after the fireworks go off!

We also have other savings in other categories on our site, so check
out the different categories!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/category_index.asp

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose
PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com