[Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 10:11:23 UTC 2015

Five Guys?  Never heard of it.  Must be a regional chain.  What about the
major national fast food chains like McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and
KFC?  Have they installed these inaccessible, self-service drink kiosks?
The McDonald's right across the street from my apartment building in upper
Manhattan doesn't have one of these contraptions yet, and hopefully never
will, although I rarely eat there , anyway, because when I get a Big Mac
attack, it's usually an attack of gas. LOL!!

Gerald