[Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 10:59:21 UTC 2015

All Noodles and Co. have it here as well as a local place called
Davanni's. I know there are more I just can't think of them right now.
Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io