[Electronics-talk] getting your drinks at fastfood places

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:10:57 UTC 2015

Five Guys is not a regional chain. It has over 1000 locations in the US.
It's also in Canada and the UK. It was the fastest growing fast food
chain in the US in 2010. You can use there location locater on the web
to find the nearest restaurant, if you're interested.

I've also seen these drink machines at Wendy's, Burger King, Schlotzskys
(South and Southwest), , Jack in the Box (West), Fuddruckers (National
but not many locations) and I'm sure others as well.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail