[Electronics-talk] Inaccessible Appliances

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 30 12:25:40 UTC 2015

Most all of these devices live on the internet already.  There is already an
interface for status and equipment updates.  If we could make a financial
case that if we could get access to this it would mean more money in the
long run.  If we can show these companies that there is a profit in this for
them then they would be more willing to do something about it.
Please remember company's are in it for the profit not the accessibility.
If the accessibility is profitable then they will do it.  So let us think
about how we could create a case to show them if they would make the
equipment accessable there would be more profits in it for them.
I have found making something accessible makes it more usable for all thus
more profitable.