[Electronics-talk] Inaccessible Appliances

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:20:07 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I know all about living with inaccessable equipment. I spent over a year at my mom's house. While I was there, everything was inaccessable. I had to get help on using everything but the microwave and my accessable portable technology. When I moved out and into my new place, I put my foot down and banned any equipment that couldn't be made accessable from coming anywhere near the inside of my house. I think it should be illegal to make equipment that can't be made accessable.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone