[Electronics-talk] FWD: NVDA Remote Access

Michael Micallef micam001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:27:22 UTC 2015

From: Christopher Toth [mailto:q.alpha=gmail.com at mail99.atl91.mcsv.net]
On Behalf Of Christopher Toth
Sent: 10 March 2015 18:53
To: Micallef Michael at FITA
Subject: NVDA Remote Access

Hi guys, it's Christopher Toth, one of the developers of the NVDA Remote
project. I'm writing to you because you signed up to our mailing list to
be notified about our crowdfunding campaign.
I'm incredibly excited to let you know that we're ready to go! The
campaign launches today, and we need your help!

NVDA Remote promises to be one of the most incredible pieces of access
technology we've seen in the blindness world for a long time. We know
how we are going to build it. We have cleared our schedules, and are
ready to devote the time and effort necessary to create this awesome
project.
All we need now is the funding!

Check out our campaign on Indiegogo, and please contribute what you can!
http://igg.me/p/nvda-remote-access/x/9193299

We also need your help to spread the word. The more people that learn
about NVDA Remote, the greater chance we have to reach our goal, so
please let your friends know, and ask them to chip in.

We have created a few awesome perks to make our campaign more exciting,
including early access to a beta list, as we're eager to get feedback on
what we're working on, so be sure to check those out!

If you'd like to hear the NVDA Remote Access prototype in action, have a
listen to one of these demos:
http://NVDARemote.com/demos/NVDARemote.mp3
http://NVDARemote.com/demos/SeroTalk.mp3
http://NVDARemote.com/demos/CAVICast.mp3

Again, that link to our campaign is
http://igg.me/p/nvda-remote-access/x/9193299

Thank you, and have an awesome day!

- Christopher Toth

NVDA Remote Access

This email was sent to michael.micallef at gov.mt
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription
preferences
Accessible Apps • 2306 W Berry Ave • Littleton, CO 80120 • USA