[Electronics-talk] Toaster ovens,

S L Johnson sljohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 15:28:58 UTC 2015

Hello:

It sounds like you have the same toaster oven as I do.  I had my sister put
dots on the temperature and timer dials.  Some of the dots have fallen off
but it easy to replace them.  After a while, you don't even need the dots
because you know where to place the pointer on the knob to the temperature
you want.  I use it all the time rather than bothering with my big oven.
.

Sandra