[Electronics-talk] Toaster ovens,

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Thu Mar 19 17:47:20 UTC 2015

Another product that would work for that is the Nu Wave Oven Pro.  It is great for toasting, cooking, broiling, baking, etc.  You can go to you tube for a video demo on it.  My husband and I just love it.  I especially like that you don't have to heat the whole oven to cook something.  It is easy to clean up and is so versatile.