[Electronics-talk] Items for sale

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sun Mar 22 04:35:01 UTC 2015

Hi this is tony Sohl and I have the following items for sale and they
were given to me.

1. Braille Note M-power with catty keyboard, 32 refreshable Braille
display and Keysoft version 8.0 never been used still in it's original
shipping box with all manuals and accessories.

2. JAWS for Windows Professional version 16 still in it's original box
with all braill labels including the serial number and registration Numbers.

JAWS for windows re tales for around $800 and the m-power note taker
older model retails for about $500 or so.

I'm asking $500 for the M-power and $800 for jaws. If anyone's
Interested , then you can email me at: tonysohl at samobile.net