[Electronics-talk] Items for Sale

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Wed Mar 25 01:30:49 UTC 2015

Hi this is tony Sohl and I still have the following items for sale and
they were given to me.

1. Braille Note M-power with catty keyboard, 32 refreshable Braille
display and Keysoft version 8.0 never been used still in it's original
shipping box with all manuals and accessories. .

2. JAWS for Windows Professional version 16 still in it's original box
with all braill labels including the serial number and registration Numbers.

JAWS for windows re tales for around $800 and the m-power note taker
older model retails for about $500 or so.

I'm asking $500 for the M-power or best offere and $800 for jaws or
best offere. If anyone's Interested , then you can email me at:
tonysohl at samobile.net