[Electronics-talk] keurig 2.0

Sharon Klug sharonklug9304 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:39:18 UTC 2015

I have a keurig 2.0 and can work it fine. At the bottom right hand of the
display is the power button. Just barely touch it to turn it on. The water
in the tank will start to heat up. You will know this because of the
rumbling sound. At the bottom left corner is the button to push for strong
or regular coffee. You touch it once for strong. Then there is a button that
is raised slightly below the display and you push that to start the brewing.
If you need any further help write me off list and I can send my phone
number to further assist you.
Sharon