[Electronics-talk] keurig 2.0

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 20:37:57 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to know that Sharon has had success using the new Keurig 2.0.  I
believe that Keurig is still selling its mini brewer which has buttons
instead of a touch screen and is totally accessible.
I bought mine a couple of years ago and think it's great. You can either buy
k-cups or buy an accessory called My K-cup and use your own coffee which is
less expensive.

Hope this helps.